Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 known as the “European Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR) we inform users that personal data entered on the site are processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
Processing of personal data within the meaning of the regulation means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and distribution of data.
In compliance with the requirements of the new Data Protection Regulation, the following is hereby notified:
1. Data controller
The data controller is PESCHIERA VIAGGI S.R.L., CF and P.IVA IT 00545410235, with operational headquarters and offices in Via Marco Biagi, 27 – 37019 Peschiera del Garda, which will use the data for the purposes indicated below. For further information you can contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
2. Object of processing
The personal and personal data (name, surname, email address, telephone number) collected by us are provided by the user when requesting a quote on the website www.peschieraviaggi.it, and when sending a contact request.
3. Purpose of processing
Personal data are processed for purposes connected or instrumental to the activity of PESCHIERA VIAGGI S.R.L., such as the provision of passenger transport services with driver and organisation of Tourist Trips, storage in its databases for accounting/commercial purposes. In particular:
With the express consent of the interested party for:
- The receipt of a message sent via the “Contact Us” form. When filling in the form, personal data (company or name and e-mail address, telephone) are requested with which the user will subsequently be identified in order to send a reply to the e-mail address indicated.
- The receipt of an economic offer sent via the “Quotation” form. When filling in the form, personal data are requested (company or name and e-mail address, telephone) with which the user will subsequently be identified in order to send a reply to the e-mail address indicated.
4. Method of processing
Personal data are processed in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. The company ensures that the processing of the data, carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated means, will take place using instruments that guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data subject, through the use of suitable procedures that avoid the risk of loss, unauthorised access, unlawful use and dissemination, in compliance with the limits and conditions set out in EU Regulation 2016/679.
Personal data are subject to both paper and electronic and/or automated processing.
The data is processed by our staff, where engaged in the execution of the mandate given to us.
5. Access to data
The persons who may become aware of your personal data in their capacity as data processors or persons in charge of processing (according to Article 13 Paragraph 1 of the GDPR) are:
- The Data Controller
- The Data Controller’s staff, for the purpose of carrying out the user’s requests (registration on the website, response to a request for information)
- OTHER SUBJECTS: Expolab di Davide Fiorio P.I. IT03203810233, which provides electronic data processing and consultancy services for software and information technology, as well as management of information services related to what is indicated in point 3.)
Personal data shall not be disclosed to third parties.
6. Communication of data
Data may be communicated to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities and other third parties to whom communication is obligatory by law, including the prevention/repression of any unlawful activity connected with access to the site and/or the sending of a request.
7. Transfer of data
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located in Italy of the Data Controller and/or third party companies appointed as Data Processors.
The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
8. Period of data retention
The personal data of users of the site who send a request for information via the contact form (LIST THE COLLECTION POINTS AS INDICATED IN POINT 2 AND 3), will be kept for the time strictly necessary to fulfil the request, for the purposes illustrated in point 3.
Should the data subject revoke his/her consent to the specific processing, the data will be deleted or rendered anonymous within 72 hours of receipt of the revocation.
Pursuant to Art. 13, paragraph 2, letter (f) of the Regulation, please note that all data collected will not be subject to any automated decision-making process, including profiling.
9. Rights of the data subject
Users may always exercise the rights set out in Articles 13 (Paragraph 2), 15, 18, 19 and 21 of the GDPR, which are summarised below:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of data concerning him/her, even if not yet communicated, and to have it communicated in an intelligible form;
- The data subject has the right to ask the Data Controller for access to, supplementation, rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing, as well as the right to data portability;
- He has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali, following the procedures and indications published on the Authority’s official website at www.garanteprivacy.it;
- The exercise of rights is not subject to any formal constraints and is free of charge.
Upon receipt of this information notice, consent shall be deemed to have been given to the processing of the personal data referred to above.
10. Ways of exercising rights
Users may exercise their rights at any time by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by writing by post to:
PESCHIERA VIAGGI SRL – VIA MARCO BIAGI N 27-37019 PESCHIERA DEL GARDA (VR)
Peschiera del Garda, 25/10/2022